Hi. Follow the step by step guide below.
- Tap the menu button on your phone, this will open your menu drawer.
- Scroll to the settings icon and tap it.
- Now in the settings menu tap WIFI.
- Enable WiFi
- When WiFi is enabled, your phone will automatically scan for available WiFi networks around you.
- From the list of WiFi networks available choose the one you want to connect to and tap it. If it’s a secured hotspot it means you will need the password for the WiFi hotspot.
- Enter the password and click connect.
- Wait for your phone to verify the network, after verifying it will automatically connect to the network.