hi. Please follow the instructions given below. There are two way to hard reset the mobicel rebel, I will provide you with both two methods of hard resetting the mobicel rebel but I will first give you the simplest and the quickest method.
Remember that you will lose all your data.
- First of all switch off your phone
- Press and hold power button and volume down button.
- Release only the power button when you see the mobicel boot screen.
- You will be taken to "factory mode "
- Use volume down button to scroll to "clear eMMC", use power button to select the option.
- Switch off your phone
- Press and hold power button and volume up.
- Wait for four seconds and release only the power button.(the screen is still black)
- Next you will be asked to choose a boot option. Use volume up to scroll to recovery mode and use volume down to enter the option.
- You will be taken to the green robot screen, press the volume up, volume down and power button at the same time until the phone displays the recovery menu.
- Use volume down to scroll to "wipe data/factory reset " use the power button to select the option.
- Now use the same keys to scroll to yes and tap power button to select.
- Wait for the phone to format the phone and return to the recovery menu.
- Select the first option at the top.