hi. please follow carefully all the steps given below.
- usb cable
- your vodafone vfd 300 device.
- firmware/rom download here
- sp flash tool. download here
- vcom drivers. download here
- follow the instructions give here on how to install the vcom drivers.
- extract all the downloaded files out of the zip files.
- open the extracted sp flash tool folder and double click the file named "flash_tool" to run the sp flash tool.
- click the "scatter_loading" button and use the pop up window to navigate to the extracted firmware/rom folder and select the scatter file and click open.
- uncheck preloader from the list of files to be loaded to your phone.
- switch off your phone and wait until the phone is completely off.
- click download and connect your phone to your computer with a usb cable.
- the sp flash will load a red bar at the bottom, followed by a yellow bar.
- after the yellow bar a green big tick will pop up indicating that flash is successfull.
- remove your phone and switch it on.
comment bellow if you com across any issue.