hi. ill be the one giving you the step by step guide on how to flash the premio p1000 10" tablet. the premio p1000 is an mtk tablet so to flash it it can only be done via sp flash tool on your computer. it is very easy to flash any mtk phone if your computer is running window 7,8 or 10. remember that when you flash your premio p1000 all the data that has been stored on the device memory will be deleted, files like photos, videos, music file and documents will be flashed. you might consider to backup your user data before you start flashing your phone. there are many apps that can help you backup your data, make sure you back up your data on an external storage device.
- you will need a computer. you can only run the sp flash tool on a computer running windows operating system or a macbook( apple computer).
- USB cable. you will need a usb cable to connect your phone to the computer. during flashing you can only connect your phone with a usb cable because bluetooth and wifi connections are not supported by the sp flash tool as you will need to switch off your phone before you connect it to the computer.
- you will need your premio p1000 10" tablet. make sure you charge it before you attempt to flash it.
- download the premio p1000 firmware/rom here. this is the new system files that you will be loading into your premio p1000 tablet. the old files will be deleted and new files will be loaded to the device.
- You will need to download the Sp flash tool here. the sp flash tool is used to load the firmware/rom that you have downloaded to the tablet, in short is the tool that is used to flash any mtk device like the premio p1000 and other mtk device.
- download the vcom drivers here. these drivers will help your computer to detect your premio tablet during flashing. these drivers works for all mtk device, meaning that next time when you want to flash another phone that must be flash with the sp flash tool you no longer need to download them.
- click here for instructions on how to install the vcom drivers.
- extract the firmware/rom and sp flash tool out of the zip files.
- open the sp flash tool extracted folder and double click the file name "flash_tool" to run the flash tool.
- on the top right of the flash tool click the "scatter_loading" button and navigate to the extracted firmware/rom folder and double click the file named "MT######". this will load the scatter file on your flash tool.
- from the list of file to be flashed uncheck the preloader check box.
- switch off your tablet and wait for it to be completely off.
- click the download button on the sp flash tool and connect your phone to the computer with the usb cable. NB: make sure the tablet if completely off.
- the sp flash tool will load a red bar followed by a yellow one that will load very slow. after the yellow bar a greed tic will popup.
- disconnect your tablet and switch it on using the power button.
You can use the comment button below to request further assistance.