hi. thank you for choosing bosstech, i'm very happy to be assisting you on how to flash your premio p700 tablet so you can be able to use it again. we have full experience in flashing different types of smartphone so the instructions that i am going to give you are tested and proven to work, please follow the instructions carefully. read through the instructions before you start applying. the way the guide is provided is the only way you can flash the premio p700 tablet.
to flash the premio p700 tablet you will need 3 tool, you will need a computer, usb cable and the premio p700. make sure the tablet is charge, even if it is not fully charged but the battery must be 40% chardged. if one of these tool is missing there is no way you can be able to flash the premio p700 tablet, next you will need to download some files that will help you in flashing the premio tablet. click here to download the premio p700 firmware, this is the operating system that you will be loading to your tablet so make sure you have it. click here to download the sp flash tool,this is the flash tool that it is used to flash all mtk android devices. click here to download the vcom driver, the vcom drivers assist your computer to detect your phone correctly when you connect it to your computer using the usb cable.
now that you have all the required tools and files then you are ready to flash your tablet. now follow the instructions given here on haw to install the vcom drivers on your computer. next extract all the files you havedownloaded out of the zip files, you might need to use the winrar to extract the files.
- open the extracted sp flash tool folder
- double click the file named "flash_tool" to run the flash tool
- click the scatter_loading button on the flash tool, a navigation window will pop up.
- use the window to navigate to the extracted firmware folder and double click the file named "mtxxxxxxx"
- wait for the scatter file to load, uncheck preloader from the list of files to be flashed.
- switch off the tablet
- click download and connect your tablet to the computer using the usb cable(the tablet must be off)
- the sp flash tool must load a red bar followed by a yellow bar, after the yellow bar a green tick will pop up.
- remove your tablet and switch it on.
- done flashing the premio p700
feel free to comment below if your need further assistance.