Hi, to unlock pattern on you any android smartphone, you can do so by hard reset the phone since hard reset erases all the user data and personal setting on the phone. Remember that all your data will be deleted, data such as music, videos, pictures and all your document. Please follow the instructions given below. It is very tricky to hard reset the Vodafone vfd 200 so follow the instructions carefully and do exactly what you are instructed to do.
- First thing to do is to switch off the phone, wait for it to be completely off. You can easily do this by removing the battery and put it back in.
- Press and hold only the power button for one second then without releasing the power button, press and hold volume down button. Be careful with this step because this is the trick part of hard resetting Vodafone vfd 200.
- Once you see the boot screen, release only the power button. Once you see the recovery menu, release the volume down butto.
- In the recovery mode the touch is disabled so you will need to use volum down button to scroll down and power button as your enter button.
- Now scroll down to “wipe data/factory reset” and click the power button to enter.
- Now scroll down to yes and press the enter button.
- Now select “reboot system now”.
After hard resetting your phone, it might ask you to enter the google account that was used on the phone before you hard reset the phone so you will just enter your google email and password that you were using on the phone before you decided to hard reset the phone. But if you can’t remember the email or password we can help you bypass the google frp on your Vodafone vfd 200, just drop a new question on our website.