hi. after hard resetting any android phone running android 5.0 upward, you will get this verification screen if you activated google account on the device before you hard reset it. since the mobicel berry is running android 6.0 you are likely to get this screen after hard resetting the phone. it will be a problem if you do not remember the login details of the google account that was used on the phone before it was reset. The device wont let you use the device until you verify that you are the owner of the phone by entering the google account login details that was previously used on the phone.
this protection is called the Google frp which means google verification protection. it prevent other people from using the phone without the permission of the owner in case the phone was stole or lost. but in case you have forgotten your login details of the google account that you were using on the phone please follow the guide give below to bypass the google frp screen without the help of google. if the phone is not yours we recommend you return the phone to the owner and if you don't know the owner of the phone please take the phone to the nearest police station, they will know what to do.
- a computer
- a usb data cable (NB: not ac charging cable)
- The mobicel Berry
- click here and request a mobicel berry firmware, you will receive a link to download the mobicel berry firmware and the google reset tool. download only the reset tool.
- next download the sp flash tool here.
- download the vcom drivers here. follow the instructions given here on how to install the vcom drivers.
- extract the google reset tool that you have downloaded out of the zip file.
- extract the sp flash tool out of the zip file.
- open the reset tool folder double click the file named "instruction" with your notepad. there are codes on that document that you need to enter on the sp flash tool.
- open the extracted sp flash tool folder and double click the file named "flash_tool" to run the flash tool
- click the scatter_loading button on the flash tool and navigate to the extracted google acc reset tool folder and double click the scatter file ( mt6####). this will load the scatter file on the flash tool.
- now click format on top and check manual format check box.
- enter the codes from the instructions file that you opened with the notepad. make sure you enter them correctly.
- switch off your mobicel berry and wait until it is completely off.
- click the start button on the flash tool and connect your phone to the computer using the usb data cable.
- after a few seconds a green tic will pop up, remove your phone and switch it on. the google frp is Gone. this is the only way it can be done, dont be fooled.
use the comment button to request for further assistance