Hi. Normally when you install application on your android phone or tablet it goes straight to the internal memory by default. The problem that you might come across is running out of internal memory since the internal memory is not expandable. To expand you phone memory you will need to use an external storage such as the sd card or a memory stick, but once the device started reporting out of memory, it will remain the way even if the external storage is inserted so you need to move all the data stored on the device storage to the sd card. The instruction below explain how to move installed applications to the sd card.
- Tap the menu button on the home screen.
- Scroll to the setting icon and tap it to enter the settings.
- Scroll down to “app” and tap in.
- Scroll to the app you want to move and tap it.
- Now tap “move to sd card” and wait for it to move.
Remember you will not be able to move system files to sd card unless you phone is rooted and you have installed a system app mover which works only on rooted phones.