hi. To bypass the google verification protection on your mobicel ice you need to follow these instructions carefully and download all the file required to your computer because for now the only successful method of removing the google frp is through a computer. First click here and request a firmware for the mobicel ice. You will receive an email with a link to the firmware and a link to the google acc reset tool, download only the reset tool. To use the reset tool you will also need the sp flash tool so click here to download the sp flash tool. You will also need the vcom drivers installed on your computer. Download the drivers here and follow the instructions given there on how to install the vcom drivers.
Now that you have all the required file saved on your computer, extract all the files out of the zip files.
- Open the sp flash tool folder and run the file named "flash_tool"
- Click scatter loading on the flash tool and navigate to the google acc reset tool folder and select the scatter file ( not the instructions file).
- Now click format on the flash tool.
- Select manual format.
- Open the instructions file in the google acc reset tool folder and copy the give codes to the sp flash tool, overwrite the existing ones.
- Now click the start button then connect your phone to the computer with a USB cable. The phone must be off before connected to the computer.
- A big green tick will pop out when formatting is completed.
- Remove your phone and turn it on.