Hi. I'm glad to help you remove the privacy protection pin lock from your mobicel berry smartphone so you can continue using your phone. Please follow these instructions carefully. To remove the privacy protection pin on your mobicel berry you will need a computer, a USB cable and your mobicel berry. There are also some files that you will need to download to your computer that will help you in the process.
Download the firmware of the mobicel berry here, this is the complete operating system of the phone that you need to reload to your phone. Download the vcom drivers here and follow the installation instructions given there. You will need to install the drivers on your computer so that the computer can be able to detect your phone when you connect it to the computer using the USB cable. Lastly you need to download the sp flash tool here, this is the tool that you will use to load the firmware file to your mobicel berry.
- Extract all the downloaded files out of the zip files.
- Open the sp flash tool folder and double click the file named "flash_tool" to run the sp flash tool.
- Click the scatter loading button and navigate to the extracted firmware folder and select the scatter file, click open.
- Now change the "download only" option to "format all+download"
- Switch off the mobicel berry.
- Click download on the sp flash tool an connect your phone to any USB port using the USB cable.
- Wait for the big green tic then disconnect your phone and switch it on.