Hi. The following instructions are instructions on how to hard reset the stylo f1 metal.
- Power off the stylo f1 metal
- To enter recovery mode press and hold first the power button, then after one second press and hold the volume up button. If that does not take you to the recovery mode, switch off the phone again, press and hold the power button then after one second press the volume down button.
- Release only the power button when you see the boot screen.
- Now you will be taken to the recovery mode where the touch panel is disabled and you will have to use the volume down button to scroll down and the power button to select.
- Scroll down to “wipe data/factory reset” and click power button to select the option.
- Next scroll down to “yes” and select using power button.
- Now select “reboot system now”
For further assistance please use the comment button below.