Hi. If you forgot your password, pattern or pin on your mobicel retro it means you are locked out of your phone and you will not be able to use the phone at all. You might buy the phone from someone who has not been using that device for some time and the person forgot the lock of the phone. You will need to to find a way on how to unlock the mobicel retro without going to the security settings of the phone and disable the screen lock.
To unlock a locked mobicel retro that you forgot the password, pattern or pin you will need to hard reset your phone to factory setting, remember that all the data stored on the device memory will be deleted and if you can't unlock the phone it means there is no way you can backup the data from a locked mobicel retro. You will lose all the photos, music, video and any other files that were stored on the phone memory.
Today I will give you instructions on how to hard reset the mobicel retro using the physical key which is the volume down button, the volume up button and the power button. First of all you will need to switch off your phone and wait for it to completely switch off. To indicate that it is completely off it might give you a short vibration at the end of the powering off process. So like that it means it is ready to hard reset.
- Hold down volume up + volume down buttons at the same time.
- Without releasing the volume buttons, press the power button.
- I will give you two options whereby you must use the volume keys to choose an option. Release all keys and tap volume up to enter recover mode. You will see a green android.
- Tap one of the buttons below the screen to pass the andreoid screen.
- Use volume down to scroll to " wipe data/ factory reset"
- Enter butto is one of the touch buttons below the device screen
- Use volume down to scroll to "yes" and tap the enter button
- The device will format and return to the recovery menu, tap the enter button to reboot