Hi. The mobiwire halona is a new android smartphone in the market and it most affordable because it cost less than R500 to buy it at the shop. Since we all know that all cheaper smartphones comes with the problems yo can think of on a smartphone. The mobiwire halona also the common bricking problem as the other cheap smartphones like the Vodafone vf685 or the mobicel retro and the mobicel metro.
If ever you came across this problem and you don't know what to do, the solution is to flash it. You need to flash it with a new firmware. So here I will give to you all the instructions on how to flash the mobiwire halona using the sp flash tool installed on your computer. I will also include links to the required files such as the mobiwire halona firmware, the sp flash tool and the Viacom drivers.
First of all click here to download the firmware/rom of the mobiwire halona, this is the new operating system that you need to repair your phone. Click here to download the zip file of th sp flash tool, you are going to use the sp flash tool to load the new firmware into your computer. And finally you will need to download the vcom drivers here so that it will help you computer to recognize your phone when you connect it using the USB cable.click here for instructions on how to install the vcom drivers. Extract all the files that you have downloaded.
Now that you have all the required file then you are ready to flash your phone. Make sure you use only the the firmware from the link that we have provided for you. Remember that after flashing your phone all the data on your phone wil be lost and it can never be recovered after flashing. There is no any way you can backup your data when your phone has bricked.
- Switch off the phone and wait for it to be completely off.
- Open the sp flash tool extracted folder an run the file name "flash_too".
- Click scatter loading button and navigate to the firmware extracted folder and double click the scatter file.
- Wait for the scatter file to load, uncheck preloaded from the list.
- Click download and connect your phone to your computer with a USB cable.
- Wait for the bi green tick to tell you to remove your phone.