hi. The privacy protection pin is another kind of lock the is used on all android phone to lock the device once another SIM card is use on the device. What is most painful about the ppp is that you can not remove it by hard resetting the device. To remove the privacy protection pin is not as easy as removing the password, patterns or the pin on your android phone. To remove the privacy protection pin you will need to format the whole phone memory.
You will need to have special tools to complete this tutorials, first you will need a computer because so far the only method that seems to be a success is through the computer where you will be able to install your flash tool. You will also need a USB cable that you will use to connect the phone to the computer so that the computer can be able to communicate with the phone in flashing mode. Make sure the phone you want to remove the privacy protection pin on is full charge. NB: you will lose all the data store on the device memory and you will not be able to backup any data since you are locked out with the privacy protection pin.
You will need to download the firmware of your phone and extract it on your computer, click here to request for any device firmware. Download the sp flash tool here, you will need this flash tool to load the firmware to your phone. Last you need to download the vcom drivers here and follow the instructions given there on how to install the vcom drivers on your computer. Now that you are done it means you are ready to go.
- Switch off your phone but don't remove the battery.
- Run the sp flash tool by opening the folder and double click the file named "flash_tool".
- Click scatter loading button and navigate to your firmware file and double click the scatter file.
- Uncheck " preloaded"
- Click format on top and choose format whole bootloader.
- Click start and connect your phone.
- Once done, remove your phone and return to download.
- Now click download and connect your phone.
- Wait for it to flash a give you a big green tic