Hi. Please follow the instructions provided below. Remember that if you hard reset your vodafone vfd 500 you will lose all the data stored on the device storage since hard reset delete all user data including passwords, applications, music, videos, documents and any other files you can possibly store on you phone. Make sure the phone is yours and you remember all the google account login details because if you don’t, you might not be able to use the phone after hard reset.
- Turn off your phone by pressing the power button and select power off.
- Press and hold power button plus volume up, like this we are trying to enter recovery mode using the hard keys on the phone. If power button plus volume up does not take you to recovery mode, use power button plus volume down.
- Once you are in the recovery menu, use volume down to scroll and power button to select.
- Now use volume down button to scroll down to the option written “wipe data/factory reset”
- Use power button to select that option.
- Use volume down to scroll to “yes” and use power button to select.
- Wait for the phone to format.
- Now select “reboot system now”
If it asked for google account and you can’t remember your login details, we can help you. Just drop another question.