hi. Today we are going to look at how to hard reset the premio p700 tablet, there are couple of things that we can achieve by hard resetting the premio p700. To remove unknown password, pattern or pin you need to hard reset the tablet. Some time you just want to sell the tablet to someone else and you need a an easy way to delete all the files and restore the tablet to it factory settings. Remember that you will lose all the data stored on tha device if you hard reset it, so make sure you backup the data on an external storage device before you perform the hard reset.
- First of all please switch off your premio p700 tablet.
- Press and hold volume up button plus the power button at the same time.
- Release the power button when you see the boot screen.
- Release the volume button when you see the options pop up
- Use volume down to scroll to “recovery” and press power button to select.
- Use volume down to scroll to “wipe data/factory reset” and tap power button to select.
- Scroll down to to “yes” and select it usin the same buttons.
- Now select “reboot system now”
For further assistance please use the comment button below.