HOW TO BYPASS GOOGLE FRP VERIFICATION ON VODAFONE VFD 1100
Hi. After hard resetting your Vodafone vfd 1100 table it will take you to the Google frp verification screen to verify the previous google email that was used on the device before it was reset. This is to prevent people from using the phone if the phone was stolen and it was reset to remove pattern, password or pin. There are other reasons other than removing password, pin or pattern, maybe you reset the phone because it has bricked or you wanted to remove everything and you wan to sell it or give it to someone else.
To bypass the google frp verification on the vodafone vfd 1100, follow the instructions given below. First of all before the step by step instruction, you will need to download couple of files to your computer. You will need the vodafone vfd 1100 ROM, SP flash tool, and the vcom drivers. Download on the provided links below.
- Vodafone vfd 1100 ROM Download, download only the google acc reset pack
- Sp flash tool Download
- Vcom drivers Download and installation instructions
Now that you have downloaded all the files, extract them out of the zip files.
- Open the Sp flash tool and double click the "flash_tool" file
- Click the "scatter_loading" button and navigate to your google acc reset folder and double click the scatter file. NB: not the instructions file.
- On the top left of the sp flash tool screen click format. Tic the manual format option
- Now go to the downloaded google acc reset folder and open the the instructions file. Copy and paste the given codes to the Sp flash tool appropriately.
- Switch off your phone
- Click the start button and connect your phone to the computer using a USB cable.
- Green tic means done.
For further assistance comment below.