Hi. the instructions will guide through removing an unknown vodacom protect pin on any Samsung smartphone
To bypass the vodacome protect pin you need to hard rest your phone, and remember that by hard resetting your phone you will lose all the data stored on your phone memory. make sure you samsung phone is +20% charged so that it does not run out of battery while in the process of hard resetting. switch off your phone and wait until the phone is completely off. Now follow carefully the instructions below.
- Press and hold the volume up button + the home button + the power button and the same time (on some samsung phone you only need to hold volume up and power button). this will take you to the recovery menu.
- No use the volume down button to scroll down to "wipe data/factory reset" and use the power button to enter (some samsung phones uses the home button as the enter button)
- Next you have to scroll down to yes using the volume down button and press the enter button
- Now select "reboot system".
- now you are done removing the vodacom protection pin.
for further assistance comment below.