hi. please follow please follow the given instructions below.
To flash the Vodafone vfd 100 first you will need a computer, there is no way you can flash the Vodafone vfd 100 without a computer. You need the computer to install the flash tools and store the flash files or the rom/firmware of the phone. The second thing that you will need is a usb data cable, do not use a usb charging cable because the charging cable is only for charging it does not transfer data. You will also need to have the phone that you wish to flash.
On your computer download the firmware of the Vodafone vfd100 here and extract it out of the zip file because it will come compress in a RAR format so you might need to use the winrar to unzip the downloaded compressed firmware file. You need this file because this is the full operating system that we are going to load to your phone during flashing, it is the system of the phone and all the system apps that comes with your phone when it is still new.
Next download the SP flash tool here, the sp flash tool stand for Smartphone flash tool, it is the only tool that is being used to flash all devices with mtk CPUs like the Vodafone vfd 100. This is the tool that is going to help us load the firmware that we have downloaded to our computer into the Vodafone vfd 100 during flashing. The last file that we need to download is the vcom driver, click here to download the drivers. On the same website where you have downloaded the vcom drivers you will also find instructions on how to install the drivers.
- Open the extracted SP flash tool folder and double click the file named “flash_tool” to run the flash tool.
- Wait for the flash tool to load, click “scatter-loading” button on the flash tool and navigate to the extracted firmware file of the Vodafone vfd 100. Double click the file found there (named mt####).
- Wait for the flash tool to load the file. Uncheck preloaded from the list of files to be downloaded.
- Click download button and connect your phone with the usb data cable. You can use any usb port on your computer.
- The flash tool will first show a red bar followed by a yellow bar.
- After the yellow bar a green tic will pop up.
- Done flashing your Vodafone vfd 100.