Hi. to remove an unknown vodacom protect password on any android device, you gonna have to hard reset the phone, remember hard resetting your phone will erase all your user data.
Follow the instrctions below to learn how to hard reset most android phones
- Switch off your phone and wait until it is completely off
- Press the combination of keys(volume up+power button or volume down+power button or volume up+home button+power button)
- Scroll down to "wipe data/factory reset" using the volume down button.
- Use the power button or home button to enter
- Scroll down to yes and tap enter
- now tap enter to reboot system.