Hi. The mobicel r1 is one of the new devices released by the mobicel company in 2017, it comes with latest feature such as the latest operating system but the way of hard resetting the phone is almost the same as we did with the previous mobicel devices that were released in the previous years. Hard reset will delete all your data that is stored on the device storage and there will be no way to recover the deleted data after hard reset. Make sure you backup all your data before you hard reset if possible but if you are locked out it means you will not be able to backup your data you will just have to accept that the data is lost.
For security reason google has added the Google frp verification where by you have to enter the google login details that were used on the device before you decide to hard reset it, you have to enter the google email and the password correctly because if you don’t, the phone will never allow you to pass the setup screen and you will not be able to use the phone, this is for security reasons in case the phone got stolen or lost. In case you forgot your google login details we can assist you bypass the google frp verification and be able to use your phone again.
- Fully power off your phone and wait until the phone is completely off, you can simply do this by removing the battery and put it back again.
- Press and hold the power button and after one second, press and hold the volume up button. Now keep the two button pressed until you see the recovery menu.
- Use the volume down button to scroll down and scroll down to “wipe data/factory reset” and use the power button to select.
- Again use the volume down button to scroll down to “yes” and use power button to select
- Now use the power button to select “reboot system now”.
after hard resetting your phone your mobicel r1 the pattern will be gone.
For further assistance please use the comment button below to request for further assistance.