Hi, we appreciate you for choosing bosstech.co.za where you will get full assistance and instructions that has been tested by our physical technicians on our physical repair centers. please follow the steps below.
- Make sure the battery is still in a good condition.
- Make sure the battery is charged.
- Replace the lcd to make sure that the lcd isvfine.
- Use a test meter to check the battery connector if charge power is going through.
- Visit a repair center if none of the above is the cause of thr problem.
if this is a new phone it means you just purchased it now, a new phone is no suppose to be hard to start up. most cellphone shops will help you with setting up the phone before you leave the shop with the phone. if the phone is new and the power button is not responding it means the phone is faulty and you need to return it to the shop and get another one because it is still under warranty.