hi. thanks for choosing bosstech.co.za where tested instructions are provided. follow carefully the instructions that are given to you.
NB: you will lose all your data saved on your device memory.
- first of all you need to switch of you stk transporter 1 and wait until you are sure that the phone is completely off. wait for a short vibration.
- next press and hold the power button plus the volume down button. by holding these button you want the phone to boot to factory test mode. release all keys.
- after entering the factory test mode, tap the "next" button on the screen of the phone.
- use the volume down button to scroll to "restore factory" and tap the power button one to select the option. the phone will format everything on the phone and restore the phone setting to factory setting.
- before you hard reset any android phone you need to switch it off first, wait until the phone is off completely. some phone will give you a short vibration to let you know that it is completely off.
- press and hold the power button for one second, without releasing the power button press and hold volume up button. when you see the green android release all buttons. this will take you to the recovery mode. but you might only see the green android. press the power button and the volume buttons at the same time, the menu will appear.
- use the volume down to scroll to "wipe data/factory restore" and use the power button to select. if the power button does not select, use volume up button.
- now scroll down select "yes"