Hi. I’ll be the one helping you bypass the google frp lock on you hurricane sprint smartphone. There is nothing to worry about because dropping your question on this site you came to the right place, I’ll will make it very easy for you to understand so that even if your are not an experienced cellphone technician you will understand and be able to apply the steps on your own. But we are not encouraging you to try to unlock phones that are not yours hopping to receive assistance from bosstech experts.
After hard resetting and android phone or tablet that is running android 5.0 upwards, you will have to enter the email and password that were used on the device before you reset the phone, this is called the google frp lock which means Google factory reset protection, it prevent other people from using your phone after got lost or it was stolen from you, they can only manage to hard reset the phone to remove password patterns or pin but you can never remove the google frp lock by hard resetting an android phone.
the only successfully tested method of bypassing the google account on the hurricane sprint is through a a computer because you need to communicate with the google frp partition on the device rom. we recomment using a computer that is running windows 7 or higher. you will need a usb data cable that is going to be used to connect the phone to the computer to load the communication codes to the phone. make sure you are not using a a charging usb cable, charging usb cables does not serve as data transfer cable they only work as charging cables but usb data cables work as charging cables and data transfer cables.
click here and request for the rom of the hurricane sprint, you will be emailed the link to download the complete rom of the phone and the google account reset tool, download only the reset tool which consist of an instruction file and a scatter file extract it or unzip it. click here to download the sp flash tool, this is the tool that we are going to use to load the code into the hurricane sprint. here you will download the vcom drivers, these drivers are needed to help your computer detect the phone when it is connected. the website where you downloaded the vcom driver also gives instructions on how to install the drivers.
- Open the extracted flash tool folder and double click the "flash tool" file to run the flash tool.
- click on the "scatter-loading" button and navigate to the google acc reset tool folder and double click the scatter file(MT####).
- on the top left of the flash tool click format.
- check the manual format check box.
- open the instruction file on the google reset tool folder.
- enter the start address on the begin address and enter the leangth address on the format length address.
- switch off your phone.
- click the start and connect your phone to the computer.
- it will finish in less than a minute, a green tic will pop up.
- done, remove your phone and switch it on. it will still go through the settings but it will not ask for the google account.